Friday, July 25, 2008

Couldn't resist

Here's a wonderful satire of President Obama's - oops, did I say something wrong?? And I don't even work for him! - current progress through the world. (Thanks to Libby.)

I admit I had a giggle, thinking of how disconcerted the crowd of Germans must have been when Obama summoned them to the global struggle against terrorism. That's not exactly why they turned out to hear him speak. As to how many were there, the estimates in U.S. papers of 200,000 don't match what German TV was saying at the time, according to John Rosenthal.

And while I'm on the topic of Obama, you might as well enjoy this revealing catalogue of his gaffes that the press has not seen fit to highlight. Or the piece by Charles Krauthammer, who is after all a trained psychiatrist, on Obama's narcissism.

Whew! Glad to get all that out of my system!

No comments: