Saturday, April 5, 2008

My article on post-Bush transatlantic relations

Last December I published an article in a Dutch journal, Atlantisch Perspectief, suggesting how transatlantic ties might look under the next US administration. In it, I argued that the Europeans would do well to set aside their Bush-hatred, while it would help if Americans paid more attention to the EU. I also suggested that European NATO allies should focus on the territorial defense of Europe rather than on tasks like the war in Afghanistan. Somehow, that article is not posted on my regular website, but here is the link to it: http://www.atlcom.nl/site/english/publicaties/index.php?p=15#more-15. On that page, you go down to the bottom and click, then scroll through the pdf file that comes up to get to my article, which begins on page 16.

No comments: